- Process, organize, and file New Item and Material Transfer forms
- Data entry into ERP/MRP system (QAD) including but not limited to new items, transfers, and inventory data.
- Respond to requests to QAD data, e.g. inventory levels.
- Complete other projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
Minimum Educational Requirements for Competency:
- Must be a High School Graduate
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment.
- Understanding of databases, spreadsheets, and flow diagramming using applications such as MS Access, Excel, Visio, or other systems for documentation, process review, and streaming.
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentially.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Position will require a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 40 hours per week.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without Visa sponsorship.
This position will be based in Alachua, FL.
To apply submit your resume to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.