Microbiology Analyst I
The Microbiology Analyst I reports to the Microbiology Manager and performs the following duties as well as performing a range of additional varied work activities including:
- Following SOPs in performing QC Microbiological release and in-process testing
- Participating in the maintenance, qualification and calibration of laboratory equipment in the Microbiology laboratory
- Participating in laboratory administration, including Out of Specification and non- conformances arising, progression of change controls, SOP reviews and closure of assigned activities
- Performing environmental monitoring sampling and testing
- Participating in developing and validating QC Microbiology procedures
Minimum Educational Requirements for Competency:
- Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology or related field
- 0-3 years experience in a GMP QC Microbiology laboratory (depending if I or II)
- Strong verbal / written and interpersonal communication skills as a team player and willing to work in an environment where individual initiative, collaboration and accountability are valued.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
This position will be based in Alachua, FL.
To apply submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.