- Organize and file Purchase Orders and Purchase Requisitions
- San files and save to Sharepoint
- Data entry
- Audit all procurement files
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
Minimum Educational Requirements for Competency: (Please attach the copy of any degree, certificate, training as necessary)
- Must be a High School Graduate
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment.
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Position will require a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 40 hours per week.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without Visa sponsorship.
This position will be based in Alachua, FL.
To apply submit your resume to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.