Downstream Pilot Plant Technician I
The Downstream Technician will report to the Downstream Pilot Manager. The Downstream Technician will be responsible for the coordination and control of the initial production process including:
- Cleaning, maintaining, and preparing supplies for work areas while keeping detailed logs of all work related activities.
- Establishing, adjusting, and calibrating lab equipment
- Interpreting results, subject to verification by the Downstream Pilot Manager,
- Interfacing with the Process Development Engineers to establish protocols and procedures for production of the MCMs
- Interfacing with the technical personnel within the Operations and Analytical and Quality groups
- Writing reports and protocols
Minimum Educational Requirements for Competency:
- BA or BS degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, chemistry or related field (0-2 years experience), MS a plus
- Strong leadership, technical, communication and organization skills in a teamwork environment
- Strong verbal / written and interpersonal communication skills as a team player and willing to work in an environment where individual initiative, collaboration and accountability are valued.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
This position will be based in Alachua, FL.
To apply submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.