Analytical Chemistry Analyst II
- Independently perform method validation, optimization, transfer and validation.
- Perform analytical chemistry testing in support of product release, in process testing and raw material testing.
- Prepare SOPs, protocols and reports.
- Participate in laboratory administration, including Out of Specification and non-conformances arising, progression of change controls, deviations and closure of assigned activities.
Minimum Educational Requirements for Competency
- Minimum 4 year degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field.
- 4+ years cGMP pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical laboratory experience.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of HPLC, GC, KF, FT-IR, UV/VIS spectrophotometry, mass spectrometry and other methods.
- Strong analytical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledgeable in Chem Station or Empower chromatographic software preferred.
- Strong verbal/written and interpersonal communication skills as a team player.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
This position will be based in Alachua, FL.
To apply submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.