Document Control Associate
The Document Control Associate is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support related to documentation system requirements / maintenance. The position reports to the Documentation & CMC Support Manager and will be responsible for:
- Maintaining controlled documentation manuals to assure they are accurate and up-to-date, and available to appropriate personnel
- Assisting in archiving activities
- Assisting with the testing of the eDMS
- Using the eDMS software
- Assisting employees with document preparation
- Responsible for formatting documents
- Following up with personnel to ensure timely completion of tasks in the eDMS
- The position requires extensive interaction with employees throughout the organization.
Minimum Educational Requirements for Competency
- Minimum associates degree required
- Good communication and organization skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- Experience with eDMS systems such as NextDocs or similar systems preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
This position will be based in Alachua, FL.
To apply submit your resume to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.