Manufacturing Support Technician
The Manufacturing Support Technician will report to the Manufacturing Support Supervisor/Operations Manager and will be responsible for hands-on manufacturing operations and associated documentation. The Manufacturing Support Technician will be responsible for:
- Hands-on manufacturing operations such as buffer and media preparation, weigh and dispense, and wash and sterilize components/materials according to established procedures.
- Set-up, operation and cleaning of manufacturing process equipment and assisting with equipment maintenance and qualification.
- Cleaning and maintenance of work areas.
- Documenting work by completing cGMP records and other required documentation.
- Assisting in other manufacturing areas including cGMP upstream/downstream processing.
- Interfacing with the technical personnel from other Operations, Analytical and Quality groups to support cGMP manufacturing.
- Adhering to safe working practices.
Minimum Educational Requirements for Competency
- AS minimum, BA/BS (preferred)
- Proven knowledge and track record in cGMP manufacturing operations such as buffer and media preparation, weigh and dispense, and wash and sterilize components/materials (preferred)
- Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing operations
- 0-3 years experience in cGMP manufacturing operations in the biologics industry
- Proven performance, organization, communication and team building skills
This position will be based in Alachua, FL.
To apply submit your resume to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.