Manufacturing Support Supervisor
The Manufacturing Support Supervisor will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for hands-on manufacturing operations and associated documentation. The Manufacturing Support Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Supervising and assisting technicians
- Preparing documents including standard operating procedures, batch records and progress reports required to support manufacturing operations.
- Planning and directing the day to day activities of the technical staff, including verification of completed, signed batch records and reports.
- Writing reports, providing other assistance as needed to the Operations Manager.
- Hands-on manufacturing operations such as buffer and media preparation, weigh and dispense, and wash and sterilize components/materials according to established procedures.
- Set-up, operation and cleaning of manufacturing process equipment and assisting with equipment maintenance and qualification.
- Cleaning and maintenance of work areas.
- Reviewing cGMP records and other required documentation.
- Assisting in other manufacturing areas including cGMP upstream/downstream processing.
- Interfacing with the technical personnel from other Operations, Analytical and Quality groups to support cGMP manufacturing.
- Interfacing with Pilot Production personnel in the technology transfer of processes and procedures for cGMP manufacturing.
- Adhering to safe working practices.
Minimum Educational Requirements for Competency
- BA/BS minimum
- Proven knowledge and track record in cGMP manufacturing operations
- Proven skills and track record in supervising and managing manufacturing staff
- Years of experience in cGMP operations in the biologics industry: >5 years
- Proven performance, organization, communication and team building skills
This position will be based in Alachua, FL.
To apply submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.