Warehouse Inventory Technician I
The Warehouse Inventory Technician I will report to the Warehouse Supervisor and will be responsible for performing inventory control activities to include and not be limited to: cycle counting, shipping and receiving of materials, material inspections, material issuance, and loading/unloading of trucks. The Warehouse Inventory Technician I must comprise a ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to ‘step up’ to challenges, display integrity, communicate issues effectively, and maintain product, process, and material/equipment integrity while sustaining a safe, clean, and efficient work space. Other essential responsibilities and duties include and are not limited to:
- Perform receipt, inspection, and labeling of incoming materials and equipment in accordance with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Packing and shipping of materials/equipment to specified locations in accordance with specified requirements.
- Data entry of inventory levels using an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Maintain records in accordance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work environment while complying to safety protocols, SOPs, and other applicable process and facility requirements.
- Operation of warehouse equipment as necessary to complete required day to day operations; e.g. operation of forklifts, stockpicker, drills, hammer, etc.
- Store materials in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or internal specification requirement.
- Other responsibilities as determined appropriate by warehouse manager and/or company management.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to safely and properly handle materials/equipment in a manner so as to preserve the integrity of the material/equipment.
- Ability to perform basic problem solving and communicate issue(s) real time.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to safely and properly lift 50 pounds.
- Must display attention to detail.
Minimum Educational Requirements for Competency
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, AA/AS/BS preferred.
- Basic knowledge of warehouse operations, such as; receiving, inspection, cycle counting, shipping, and internal issuance of materials, perferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel required.
- Previous experience utilizing ERP systems a plus.
This position will be based in Alachua, FL.
To apply submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.