The Proposal Manager will report to the Senior Vice President of Government Contracts.
- Coordinates technical, pricing, contractual, and internal proposal technical support resources to ensure appropriate response to solicitations (RFPs, etc.), and timely submission of proposals and additional information requests.
- Prepares for expected solicitations, analyzes solicitations, develops proposal framework, assigns tasks, develops schedules, and facilitates all meetings and reviews.
- Works with Capture Managers, New Business leads and Operations personnel to incorporate strategies and win themes, and works with subject-matter experts to gather technical information.
- Serves as central contact point on assigned proposals and leads multi-discipline or cross-functional teams.
- Exhibits technical and operational proficiency in the primary duties of the job.
- Demonstrated skill authoring proposal sections and analytical writing / synthesis is required.
Minimum Educational Requirements for Competency:
Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrated experience managing federal competitive proposals at all stages of development.
Exceptional writing; editing; and formatting ability.
Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
Facility with Microsoft Office suite of software, especially MS Word and PowerPoint.
Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under press.
Demonstrated organizational and pro-activity skills.
Demonstrated flexibility with regards to work schedule.
This position will be based in Frederick, MD.
To apply submit your resume to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.